Wednesday 27 January 2010

Download it Now! For Free! Please!

My new (updated) font is available
  • HERE.
    It is now available for immediate download by clicking this link HERE.
    It has 2 weights, vector and hand drawn.
    Please feel free to use it.






  • 31 comments:

    1. sooo nice,thank you.

      from japan.
      I'm a designer,too.

      ReplyDelete
    2. Hi dude thanks for the post

      ReplyDelete
    3. Thank you! I like this one.

      Su

      ReplyDelete
    4. There isn't a font file. Well, the doc is there, but, it says "0" for size and nothing downloads.

      ReplyDelete
    5. Thanks for the comments guys :)

      If you've been having problems downloading the font then feel free to send me an email at brandotwentyseven@hotmail.com, and i'll send you a copy as an email attachment!

      Thanks, (and enjoy the font)
      Adam

      ReplyDelete
    6. yeah im getting the 0kb problem too, :( shame, it's a great font. i think i will email and ask for it :)

      ReplyDelete
    7. hi, adam. great font. but i can't download it. mail you in a bit.:)

      ReplyDelete
    8. can you send me this font? please!
      this is my e-mail: ofeliasxe@gmail.com

      thanks!

      ReplyDelete
    9. Hello
      Thank You for your nice font. I'm not too strong in typo, but I was looking for something looking cool and different. :-)

      ReplyDelete
    10. hi, i'm getting the 0kb file problem too. Could you e-mail those amazing fonts to me plz? iamorlin@gmail.com

      Thnx

      ReplyDelete
    11. can you send me this font? please!
      this is my e-mail: amjad.i@live.com
      and this is my portfolio 198seven.com
      cheers :)

      ReplyDelete
    12. FRESH!!! well done man the font is great!

      Im a graphic designer as well. Follow me on twitter:

      @iceburg011

      ReplyDelete
    13. Is it okay to use this font on t-shirts? Thanks!

      ReplyDelete
    14. can u snd me please? cathe.rt@hotmail.com Thank u, it's a wonderful work u got there!

      ReplyDelete
    15. its excellent Thantks for sharing

      ReplyDelete
    16. hi love the font could you please mail it to felicity3030@gmail.com
      Thanx

      ReplyDelete
    17. It's great! Very good work- thank you so much!

      ReplyDelete
    18. Problemo problemo! I cant download the font. Can you please please send it to me through email? I will be forever thankful!!
      Email: jasjyotsinghhans@gmail.com

      ReplyDelete
    19. nice fonts! can you please send it to me too?
      maryatheresia_h@yahoo.com

      thank you so much!

      ReplyDelete
    20. oh pls send to me too :)
      nice!
      kiddy_marsh@yahoo.com

      ReplyDelete
    21. excellent fonts!I cant download the font. Can you please please send it to me through email? I will be forever thankful!!
      943605622@qq.com

      ReplyDelete
    22. Omg I'm in love with this font, especially the hand-drawn version. Would totally appreciate it if you could send it to me (baby.minmin@hotmail.com) It's beautiful! Great work :)

      ReplyDelete
    23. Hello Everyone. Sorry if I haven't been able to get back to all of your emails. I've moved the location of the font now to my own domain, so it should be easier to download. I've updated the link. Happy Fonting!

      ReplyDelete
    24. this font very nice. but i can't download. please sent me a attachment to my mail: nguyenhien0047@gmail.com. Thank Bro

      ReplyDelete
    25. perfect font, please, send it to me: klaudiagorn@gmail.com

      ReplyDelete
    26. I could pass this letter by email?
      jessicaa1989@gmail.com

      ReplyDelete
    27. i like this
      please send it to my email : windlind82@gmail.com

      ReplyDelete
    28. hi i love this,
      please send this to my email
      izniismail@gmail.com

      ReplyDelete
    29. I’m so happy to read this. This is the kind of manual that needs to be given and not the accidental misinformation that’s at the other blogs. Appreciate your sharing this best doc. https://fonttype.net/

      ReplyDelete